Friday, July 6, 2012

RELEASE DAY: SINFUL SOUTHERN INK


YAY! Today, the first-in-series of my new Sinful South series, SINFUL SOUTHERN INK, releases!



SINFUL SOUTHERN INK is part of the new 'Pricked' line at Ellora's Cave. Small town, tattooed, bad-ass country characters. Love, heartache, danger, and HOT sex. What more could you ask for? Go pick up your copy now! Available on Nook and Kindle and any other e-reader you might have.

  • I'm guest blogging on Sidney Bristol's Blog about my personal tattoos and what they mean to me as an author. 
  • I'm also guest blogging on Anya Richards' site and giving away a very yummy Cajun Potato Salad recipe I learned from a native while living in Louisiana. Hit the link! 


Check out the amazing trailer for all of the July releases in Ellora's Cave's 'Pricked' line.