Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CONTEST : Enter to Win a Kindle Fire !



***UPDATE***
3/7/12

I'm extending the contest because I've had less than the 200 entries stated below. Stay tuned!!



I toyed with a bunch of different contest ideas for the release of A LIFE BEYOND YESTERDAY. While giving away logo-ed merchandise--mugs, bags, etc.-- certainly has merit, I thought ... why not do something BIG?

Sooooo, here it goes! Free Kindle Fire Contest rules:



Step One:  Buy a copy of A LIFE BEYOND YESTERDAY--written under my pen name Clara LaVeaux--either the e-book or the paperback.

You can purchase an e-book today and, in about a week, a paperback, on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Diesel E-Books, All Romance E-Books and I-Tunes. *I'll post links as they become available but all versions of the book are available at Eternal Press.*

Step Two: Send an Email to ClaraLaVeaux@gmail.com with the word "CONTEST" in the subject line and the location/date you purchased A LIFE BEYOND YESTERDAY. (Example: "Amazon, 2/7/2012)
You must complete this step to be entered into the contest. 

*Your email address is safe with me. It will not be sold or given away to anyone for any reason.*

Bonus: To gain two entries and increase your chances of winning, post a review of A LIFE BEYOND YESTERDAY on Amazon, Goodreads, or Barnes and Noble and email a link to your review to ClaraLaVeaux@gmail.com with the word "REVIEW" in the subject line.

See? Easy! 
Contest will run for one month, from February 7th, 2012 through midnight on March 7th, 2012. Winner will be chosen by a random generator and announced on March 8th, 2012. Winner must respond by email within three days. If the winner fails to respond, a new winner will be chosen. If I have fewer than 200 contest entries, I may extend the contest by a few days until I hit 200. Happy Reading and GOOD LUCK!