Monday, September 28, 2015

Contracts and Illness Updates

    I've renegotiated one of my publishing contracts and am still writing despite the lack of new releases.

    For those of you who don't know, I developed serious health problems related to my endocrine system in 2013. Over the past two years this has required frequent trips to the Cleveland Clinic, weekly doctors appointments, monthly (sometimes weekly) blood work and ten prescription medications twice a day.

    Tomorrow I'm going in for my 3rd major, invasive surgery since February of this year. Hopefully it'll be the last one for a good long while and I can get some progress made on new books.

    Fans of my Sinful Southern Ink series, the Caged in Myth serial written under J.T. Fairfield, and A Life Beyond Yesterday written under Clara LaVeaux...Thank you for your continued support. I hope to have a new release ready in the spring.