Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Daily Dislikes


I feel like it's time for a little ranting/venting session so here it goes...

Here are some things that make me want to punch someone (usually myself) square in the face.

There's a picture inside one of my framed collages that has come loose from the tape holding it in place. The collage is hanging above our television so I can never NOT look at it yet I still have not taken it down to fix the one picture inside that's currently shifted waaay out of place. The frame is a huge pain in the ass to take apart. And, I hate that I've allowed myself to stare at it for two months instead of fixing it.

Next, Popcorn. That's right, popcorn. Every time I microwave a bag it ends up either half-popped or burned into a black-death-star of kernels in the middle.

The bathroom, or rather, the cleaning of any bathroom. I doubt anyone likes doing this. That's probably why my husband refuses.

Lastly, I'm annoyed at myself for being annoyed by these things. I mean, why the hell haven't I just fixed that stupid crooked picture? Do you have anything like this? Something you allow to drive you crazy instead of taking care of it?